Not a long post today. I’ve put in a few hours this weekend, but mostly in prep work so I can get on with making the first parts of interior trim. More on that in a future post. But in terms of the shell itself, I have done a bit more work today. Notably, I put in the rest of the basic frame for the MIP, and a similar frame for the overhead panel. Lots of baton and mitre saw action.
Nothing much more to say about that… couple of pics to follow.
Up next – the pedestal, fitting the yoke system, and some more love for the seat bases. I can’t spend any time on the project next weekend, but hopefully I’ll get some work done on the trim etc on weekday evenings.
For now, happy flying.