Just a quick one, this. I continued working on the shell this weekend, but the nice weather and the desire to be outside limited the amount of work I could get done.
I put in place a beam to act as a bulkhead, marking the high point of the forward section of the cockpit. Between this beam and the window frame I then put in place some more framing, to which interior cladding will eventually be attached. The middle two beams leave a space between them for the overhead panel.
I was hoping to get more cladding done today so that I could move onto the MIP framing, but ran out of time. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks the basic outer shell will be done and skinned, letting me move onto the MIP and pedestal frames.
Here’s the traditional update picture: